· No tax reporting requirements. No income tax. No capital gains tax. No interest income tax. No sales tax. No tax on issuance of corporate shares. No tax to shareholders. No stock sale or transfer tax. No capital stock tax. No gift tax. No stamp tax.
2. Panama offers the most favorable and most flexible incorporation laws available in the world.
· Panama is the registered domicile for over 400,000 corporations & foundations, making it the second most popular jurisdiction to incorporate in the world, next to Hong Kong.
· Panama does not impose any reporting requirements for non-resident Panamanian corporations.
· Anonymous forms of ownership, with or without par value.
· Panama corporation’s directors, officers and shareholders may be of any nationality and resident of any country. Neither the directors nor the officers of Panama corporations need to be shareholders.
3. Panama's currency is the US Dollar therefore has no currency ; exchange controls or currency restrictions.
· Panama uses the U.S. dollar as its currency, this helps keeping inflation very low – less than two percent for the last 40 years.
· No currency exchange controls. No restrictions on funds flowing in or out of the country.
4. Panama continues to maintain one of the most solid banking and corporate book secrecy laws in the world. Panama remains one of the most secure offshore financial centers in the World.
· Panama offers the best bank secrecy laws in the world.
· Panama offers the best corporate book secrecy laws in the world.
· Revealing banking information to third parties is a crime, punishable by prison.
· Panama has no mutual legal assistance treaties (MLAT's) for sharing of banking information.
· Panama Corporations offer "Bearer Shares", allowing shareholders to maintain 100% anonymity and privacy.
5. Panama has one of the most stable governments in all of Central or South America.
· Democratic government since 1990. The Government of Panama is headed by the executive branch, which is composed of a president and two vice presidents, democratically elected for a five-year term by direct vote.
· The Panamanian military no longer exists it was abolished by constitutional amendment in 1994. Due to the Neutrality Treaty of the Panama Canal the country has a fantastic security arrangement with the United States.
· Stable government with excellent government infrastructure.
· The government’s goal is to bring in new business and banking into Panamas healthy economy.
6. Panama City is home to the second largest international banking center in the world only behind Switzerland. Panama offers an extremely modern and successful international banking center. Currently has over 150 banks from 35 different countries.
· Some of the banks present in Panama's banking center are: Citibank, HSBC, Dresdner Bank, Bank of Tokyo, Bank of Boston, Banco Nacional de Paris, International Commercial Bank of China, Societe Generale, Banque Sudameris, BBVA, Banco Uno, Banco General, PriBanco, Banco del Istmo, Global Bank, MultiCredit Bank, PanaBank, ABN Amro, Banco Aliado, Banco Continental, BancoLat, BIPAN, Lloyds TLB Bank, Bank of Nova Scotia, and much more.
· Some of the brokerage firms present in Panama are (some through affiliates): Merrill Lynch, Pershing / DLJ, Paine Webber, Solomon Smith Barney, Bear Stearns, etc.
7.Personal security concerns are limited.
· Panama has the lowest crime rate in all of Central and South